Latest News

Buko Salad 椰子杂果沙律 LTU #28

Welcome to RecipesHitz.blogspot.com |


the scrapper that I got it from Philippines





kokosnoot volition looks stripes if role the scrapper






This buko salad , a Filipino dessert that I had bookmarked many many years agone , likely when I only started blogging. I fifty-fifty went to detect the scrapper that mentioned past times Rei when I went to Manila for trouble organisation trip. No luck to detect it together with therefore I got my colleague who station inwards Philippines to hunt for it. After he managed to larn i for me , I yet didn't role it until many years afterwards which is straightaway , together with therefore this scrapper , I mean value at to the lowest degree half dozen or vii years one-time :p.

I didn't follow Rei's to role the canned fruits cocktail equally that is non what I similar , I only dumped whatever fruits I similar together with tin detect at home.

Recipe adapted from All That Matters 

Ingredients : for i pocket-sized tubberware
2 thai immature coconuts , hacked opened upwards together with scrape flesh (I used the scapper that I got from Philippines)
only about nata de coco
only about bounding main coconut
only about raisins
only about dried cranberries
only about canned pineapples
two loving cup dairy whipping ream
iii tbsp condensed milk (I used more)
1/4 to 1/2 tsp rose essence


Method
1. Toss everything together inwards a large bowl.
2. Chill inwards the refrigerator or freeze for adjacent twenty-four lx minutes menstruation consumption , only thaw earlier serving.


Note :
Do non scrape equally good deep into the kokosnoot flesh or you lot volition larn pieces of husk attached.


Verdict?
The salad is actually refreshing together with prissy , but I accept weight witting together with therefore dare non eat much but yet eat it i spoon over only about other :p. Definitely volition brand for political party inwards hereafter , must also brand proficient role of my scrapper hahaha....





littlethumbups1-1Coconut

and hosted past times Jess of