Latest News

Cranberry Bliss Cookies... a recent FAVORITE cookie.

Welcome To RecipesHitz.blogspot.com |

Cranberry Bliss Cookies... When I start saw this recipe on Cookie in addition to Cups' website, I forthwith loved the await of the cookie.... in addition to well, the advert too:). Of course, I filed it inward my " to create listing of cookies"...  and am SO glad I made them! 

Funny affair is, I ever add together my ain spin to most recipes, in addition to I chose to create hence alongside this i equally well. But I am certain staying truthful to the master volition yield a fantastic cookie equally well... but I'll postal service my version because I loved the changes in addition to conception on making them this means inward the future.

I ended upwards subbing inward a combat of kokosnoot petroleum for some of the butter, only because I similar the flavour kokosnoot petroleum imparts to cookies. And because I dearest to play only about alongside flavors, I added a combat of "everything"... plenty to brand the cookie unique, but non equally good much equally to overpower the cookies. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 lilliputian combat of spice ever works:).

While the master cookie had a frosting in addition to topping added to the cookies... similar to the Cranberry Bliss Bars from Starbucks, I chose to omit them for these cookies. It's sort of interesting I did that, because the topping in addition to frosting is what originally attracted me to the cookies inward the start place. However, I only felt the cookies were amazing equally is... peradventure it was because I made them smaller in addition to loved how pillowy soft they looked. 

If y'all are interested inward making the topping in addition to frosting equally well, create experience complimentary to banking concern jibe the master recipe inward the link below. I suppose if I would convey made my cookies bigger in addition to flatter I mightiness convey been tempted to add together the frosting in addition to topping... Actually,  I mightiness create that side past times side time, equally they certain await pretty all frosted up:). 

These cookies are quite ideal for a Christmas cookie exchange.... specially if y'all frost them alongside tiny bits of chopped cranberries....they'll live on quite festive looking. Hope y'all enjoy...   

You volition need: adapted from Cookies in addition to Cups

1/2 loving cup butter, room temperature
1/4 loving cup kokosnoot oil, non melted
two oz cream cheese, room temperature
1 1/4 loving cup lite brownish sugar
two eggs
2-3 drops almond extract*
two tsps vanilla extract
2-3 drops rum extract*
1 tsp baking soda
pinch salt
pinch nutmeg*
pinch ginger*
pinch cinnamon*
two 1/4 cups flour
1 loving cup white chocolate chips(I used Toll House)
3/4 loving cup coarsely chopped dried cranberries
* can live on optional

Directions:

1. Using an electrical mixer, cream butter, kokosnoot petroleum in addition to cream cheese together until smooth.
2. Add brownish saccharide in addition to musical rhythm out for in addition to additional 1-2 minutes...  or until fluffy.
3. Add eggs, vanilla (and optional extracts, if desired), baking soda, tabular array salt in addition to optional nutmeg, ginger, cinnamon, if desired. Beat until thoroughly combined.
4. Add flour in addition to combine on depression speed.
5. Stir inward white chocolate chips in addition to chopped cranberries.
6. Remove in addition to chill dough for at to the lowest degree two hours ... or overnight.. tin fifty-fifty freeze dough.
  • Preheat oven to 375° F
  • Line baking sheets alongside parchment paper.
7. Remove dough from refrigerator in addition to shape dough inward 1 inch balls( or whatsoever size y'all prefer). Place dough on baking sheet, most two inches apart  and flatten slightly if y'all prefer your cookies flatter or create non flatten if y'all prefer your cookies rounder in addition to to a greater extent than mound-like alongside a softer cookie dough interior .
8. Bake for 7-11 minutes,  depending on size... or until edges are golden in addition to centers are only set.
9. Remove in addition to cool completely.

Note: I made some other variation using the basic dough... alongside dried strawberries chocolate chips in addition to all butter, omitting kokosnoot petroleum in addition to hence drizzled alongside white chocolate.... the cookies were nonetheless good, but somehow I much preferred the kokosnoot petroleum version in addition to white chocolate chips alongside cranberries.