Latest News

Curry Fried Chicken - Air Fryer Version 咖哩炸鸡 - 空气炸锅版 LTU #27

Welcome to RecipesHitz.blogspot.com |









It was thence coincidently. when I saw the curry fried chicken inwards Violet's Kitchen as well as bookmarked it , Jessie from Jessie Cooking Moments whatsapp me the film of her baked curry chicken which tempted me equally well. So I decided , drive both recipes , ane to railroad train at abode , ane to railroad train at my mum's house. However I idea at that topographic point is no to a greater extent than tumeric pulverization at abode thence I didn't larn inwards to railroad train at home. The chicken are marinated as well as shop inwards the freezer right away waiting for my baking inwards the weekend keekeekee....

I lug my air fryer to my mum's identify , equally her oven is non big plenty to bake all the giant chicken drumsticks at ane larn , thence I idea must good hit got this chance to purpose my air fryer , my birthday acquaint that given to me for thence many months as well as I hit got yet to purpose it heeheehee...

The chicken drumsticks went into the oven before than air fryer , but air fryer cooked the chicken much faster than the oven , in all likelihood nearly xv mins earlier. And the pare looks to a greater extent than crispy than using those used oven. Love inwards 1st purpose of this mayer air fryer , definitely gonna brand purpose of it when cooking modest component , love sister thence tempted to purchase ane equally good :p.

three drumsticks were cooked extra for me to pick out abode for side yesteryear side twenty-four hours photography , same equally the Thai Style Baked Chicken , such a crazy me heehee...


Recipe adapted from Violet's Kitchen amongst modifications

Ingredients:
10 giant chicken drumstick
4 big sprigs curry leaves , leaves exclusively , rhythm out amongst manus to set out the flavor

Marinade:
1 1/2 tbsp turmeric powder
4 1/2 tbsp curry powder
4 1/2 tsp salt
three tsp saccharide *
15 
shallots
15 
cloves garlic
4 tbsp oil
8 tbsp kokosnoot milk
tbsp cornstarch
dear sis added two or 3 more tsp of  sugar equally when tasted the glue , she idea may last equally good spicy for love mum


Method:
1. Place all the marinade ingredients inwards a blender as well as blend until smoothen paste. Marinate the chicken  for at to the lowest degree 4 hours or overnight inwards refrigerator.

2. Preheat air fryer to 200C. 
 Mix the marinated chicken amongst chopped curry leaves , thence suit the chicken on the air fryer grill pan.

3. Air fry the chicken for nearly xxx minutes or until golden brown. Flip over the chicken every 10 mins.

4. Dish out as well as serve hot.


Note:

*The fourth dimension of frying is depending on the size of the chicken , delight adjust accordingly


Verdict?
These chicken drumsticks are luscious as well as yummy , love the tumeric as well as curry as well as curry leaves fragrance. If the chicken are marinated overnight , the gustatory modality definitely gonna last better. Can't wait to drive out Jessie's recipe this weekend , the flavour should sideslip deep into the chicken since I marinated for thence many days heehee.
 Dear mum thinks that the chicken is a fleck spicy but all the same inside her tolerance grade , dear sister said she also got tasted the spicinesshmmm... how come upwards I dun gustatory modality any spiciness at all , exclusively sweetness??? 






littlethumbups1-1Coconut

and hosted yesteryear Jess of