Latest News

My Legume Love Affair #105 roundup

Welcome to RecipesHitz.blogspot.com | It was my plow to host MLLA for March. This calendar month I exclusively convey a curt roundup to showcase , only the recipes are all worth considering. I'm e'er looking for invitee hosts , together with therefore delight create transportation me a message if you lot would similar to host. I've spots for this twelvemonth open. Thanks to everyone who participated this fourth dimension around.

Fennel Chickpea Curry

submitted past times The VegHog. Chickpeas star hither alongside onion , garlic , chilies , majestic carrots , fennel , garam masala , turmeric together with kokosnoot cream. Serve alongside rice together with you lot convey a nourishing together with consummate vegetarian meal.

Miso Baked Beans

from Shaheen of Allotment ii Kitchen. Another thing I convey been craving is pot pie. This wonderful creation all wrapped upwards inwards puff pastry is made upwards of onion , garlic , celery , carrots , dark kale , chestnut mushrooms together with chickpeas. Bake together with enjoy.

Chickpea Flour Fudge

is my contribution this fourth dimension around. It's vegan together with is made alongside chickpea flour , peanut butter , kokosnoot butter together with fossil oil , maple syrup , to a greater extent than or less kokosnoot saccharide , cardamon , vanilla together with toasted sesame seeds. I actually intend this is the best fudge I convey ever made.

Ali of Fix Me a Little Lunch is hosting for April. Do check her post to bring together inwards the fun.