Latest News

Perfect Butter Cake 完美牛油蛋糕

Welcome to RecipesHitz.blogspot.com |








This is the recipe that I had promised to postal service the recipe upward ASAP simply was on concord due to my busy schedule.

I e'er mean value that Mrs Ngsk Butter Cake is the best , I won't last cruel inward dear alongside approximately other butter cake until I met this Perfect Butter Cake. This recipe actually lives upward alongside its mention , it is actually PERFECT! I convey non tried yet bake these ii recipes together to convey a gustation exam simply base of operations on my retentiveness , I am hands downwardly on this perfect butter cake. If non of this recipe requires additional egg yolks , which making the left over of eggwhites (which I convey a lot of stock inward the freezer) in addition to every bit good the extra steps to bake the cake , I volition definitely instruct subsequently this cake when I am craving of butter cake. So for at nowadays , Mrs Ngsk butter cake yet every bit good my favorite heehee...



Recipe adapted from 星厨房

Ingredients : for 7" foursquare cake pan
iii eggs
iii egg yolks
1.5 tsp milk / water
225g unsalted butter
150 caster sugar
 1/2 tsp salt
180 happen / cake flour (sifted alongside baking pulverization for iii times)
3/4 tsp baking powder

Method :
1. Whisk eggs , egg yolks in addition to water/milk inward medium speed for close five mins until thick in addition to pale , double to triple volume. Set aside.
2. Cream the butter (I used difficult butter , forthwith from fridge) in addition to saccharide until pale in addition to fluffy , close 10 mins.
3. Add no. 1 inward a few additional to no. ii , rhythm out for 10 mins.
4. Add inward common salt in addition to rhythm out for awhile.
5. Add inward the flour in addition to baking ability inward iii additional in addition to mix until good incorporated.
6. Pour the batter into the baking pan in addition to bake inward pre-heated oven at 150C for 35-40 mins or the skewer come upward out clean.
7. Cool the cake at the wire rack.

Tips :
1. subsequently done alongside  the stride 1 , produce non postulate to clean/wash the mixing bowl , purpose it forthwith to cream the butter.
2. if afraid of eggy odour , yous may add together inward 1 tsp vanilla extract inward stride 1.
3. the method of beating eggs separately earlier mix into the butter , is to a greater extent than easier to contain both the mixtures.
4. must sift the flour for iii times in addition to then that the cake volition last soft , volition non last dried in addition to crumbly.
5. the cake gustation fifty-fifty improve the side past times side day.



Verdict?
The cake is moist , buttery in addition to rattling soft alongside rattling fine texture in addition to a fragrance (is it due to the additional of egg yolks or the method of beating the mixture?). This cake is rattling addictive to my trouble solid unit of measurement , nosotros tin easily gobble downwardly a few slices at 1 instruct (this is why my waistline proceed expanding lol). If yous are a butter cake lover , it is a must to drive this out! Please purpose a expert butter to maximize the gustation , I used President Butter which is 1 of my favourite butter.