Latest News

Quick too Easy Spelt Tortillas

Welcome to RecipesHitz.blogspot.com |
Quick together with Easy Spelt Tortillas

Now that I've learned to brand my ain tortillas at abode , at that topographic point is no going back. Goodbye to those rubbery things that are offered at the grocery shop , consummate amongst ingredients I don't fifty-fifty know how to pronounce. This is my minute crusade at making these inwards my ain kitchen together with they worked out fifty-fifty ameliorate than the ones I made a piece back. Spelt flour features here. The dough was slowly to operate amongst together with I had them made inwards hardly anytime at all. No fancy equipment is needed either. Just a bowl together with a non-stick pan.

I served these upwards amongst pumpkin falafel together with a lemon tahini sauce. Use them for anytime that you lot desire to serve upwards a wrap. They proceed good for a few days inwards a sealed ziploc bag.

Quick together with Easy Spelt Tortillas Quick together with Easy Spelt Tortillas
Recipe past times
Adapted from Whole Wheat Sweet Potato Flatbreads
Fenugreek Roti
Sri Lankan Coconut Roti
Besan Roti