Latest News

Crock Pot Beef together with Broccoli

Welcome To RecipesHitz.blogspot.com |

I was pretty certain Gray as well as I would dear this repast only I wasn't certain how it would become over amongst the younger crowd. The 2 yr one-time was inwards a mood thus I'm pretty certain it didn't affair what I was serving for dinner, only my nine yr one-time loved this as well as took the leftovers to schoolhouse the side past times side day! It was pretty unproblematic to throw together as well as I loved that it was a proficient good for yous dinner option. This recipe was adapted from Table for Two.

1 boneless beef chuck roast (cut into strips)
1 loving cup beef broth
1/2 loving cup soy sauce
1/3 loving cup dark-brown sugar
1 tbsp sesame oil
iii cloves minced garlic
iii cups broccoli (chopped into seize amongst teeth size pieces)
2 tbsp cornstarch

Place the beef inwards the bottom of the crock pot. Whisk together the beef broth, soy sauce, dark-brown sugar, sesame stone oil as well as garlic. Pour over the beef. Cook on depression for 4-6 hours. Remove iv tbsp of the broth as well as whisk it amongst the cornstarch thus add together dorsum to the crock pot stirring well. Stir inwards the broccoli as well as compass for thirty minutes. Serve over dark-brown rice.