Latest News

Bacon Gravy too Biscuits

Welcome To RecipesHitz.blogspot.com |

I'm non a big fan of sausage thence I rarely consume biscuits as well as gravy unless I tin teach white gravy. When I saw this gravy I was totally sold! And it was delicious! This recipe is from Mindy's Cooking Obsession.

i lb bacon
four tbsp bacon grease
four tbsp flour
2-3 cups whole milk
1/2 tsp pepper
tabular array salt to taste
homemade buttermilk biscuits

Cut the bacon into smaller pieces. Fry the bacon over medium oestrus inward a skillet until it is crispy. Remove from skillet as well as drain all merely four tablespoons of bacon grease. Whisk inward flour as well as permit ready for i minute.  Lower the oestrus as well as whisk inward ii cups of milk, if the mixture gets besides thick, sparse out amongst remaining milk. Season amongst tabular array salt as well as pepper thence serve over biscuits.