Latest News

Gula Melaka Butter Cake 椰糖牛油蛋糕 - Bake Along Final Post : Bundt Cake

Welcome to RecipesHitz.blogspot.com |






When I was informed past times Irene that the consequence of  Baking Along - Bundt Cake organise past times Zoe of Baking for Happy Kids volition live the lastly subject , as well as invited us to bring together inward the post-it-together. Without hesitation , I instantly agreed to bring together in.

I am as well as thence unlucky or if positive side , as well as thence lucky cos my oven dead afterward baking this cake lol , if non I volition non live able to bring together inward this event.

Baking this bundt cake gave me obstacles too. Initially I wanna bake a passion fruit bundt cake , nevertheless the passion fruits that I bought are non ripe plenty as well as thence I convey to forgo the idea. So I changed to orangish bundt cake using this recipe , I solely realised the orangish has non much of liquid afterward I blend it as well as I dun convey whatever spare orangish at habitation (which is odd cos my MIL unremarkably volition stock upward a lot of oranges) as well as thence that's it. Finally , I decided to bake a gula melaka cake since my colleagues but hinted me they desire a gula melaka cake equally lately they ate a rattling squeamish cream cake that I volition post service it upward soon.


Recipe adapted here.

Ingredients :
250g butter
200g gula melaka aka palm sugar
100ml kokosnoot milk
40g chocolate-brown sugar
5 eggs (my eggs are small)
200g top flour
20g kokosnoot powder
5g baking powder
1/8 tsp baking soda
adequate shredded coconut 

Method :
1. Cook kokosnoot milk as well as gula melaka until melt , laid upward aside.
2. Beat butter as well as saccharide until low-cal as well as fluffy.
3. Add inward eggs , ane at each fourth dimension , shell thoroughly afterward each addition.
4. Fold inward sifted flour , baking pulverization as well as baking soda , alternate alongside melted gula melaka , good mixed.
5. Sprinkle dessicated kokosnoot on the baking pan.
6. Pour the batter into the cake pan.
8. Bake inward pre-heated oven at 170C for virtually 35-40 mins or until the skewer come upward out clean.


Verdict?
This cake is moist as well as soft , amount of kokosnoot fragrant , yummy.