Latest News

Easy Teriyaki Shrimp in addition to Broccoli

Welcome To RecipesHitz.blogspot.com |

This is such an slowly withal flavorful meal. I was at the shop in addition to planning to brand something dissimilar thus I saw the Veri Veri Teriyaki Sauce which was my favorite inwards high schoolhouse in addition to thus I grabbed a bottle in addition to decided to brand this! Neither of the kids were overly thrilled alongside it, I hateful neither actually similar broccoli or shrimp thus I was pretty certain it was going to endure a tough sell for them. But Gray in addition to I loved it!

i 1/2lbs shrimp (peeled in addition to deveined)
three cups broccoli florets
three tbsp sesame oil
tabular array salt in addition to pepper 
3/4 - i loving cup veri veri teriyaki sauce

Season the shrimp alongside tabular array salt in addition to pepper. Heat the sesame crude oil over medium oestrus in addition to saute the shrimp until cooked through. Remove the shrimp to a bowl.  Saute the broccoli until cooked. Add dorsum the shrimp in addition to stir inwards the veri veri teriyaki sauce.  Let cool for 4-5 minutes. Serve over brownish rice.